Monday, March 29, 2010

bunny birthday wishes


At every birthday I leave out something for our guests to sign and then turn it into a scrapbook page for my kids. Since this was an Easter party, I put a white bunny in a glass basket with different colored eggs for people to sign. The bottom picture is the last page of my daughter's scrapbook with all of the messages form her friends and family. This year we are having an art party with a French & Monet's "Water Lilly" theme. I am working on all of the final details and will share them after Easter.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! took isabel and friends to the MOMA to see the waterlilies last month...they loved it and in particular enjoyed coloring/copying the pictures they saw with colored pencils and paper we brought. Maybe Norah is a tad young for that, but maybe not...it was a great outing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!