Thursday, February 11, 2010

you're sweet





This is what my daughter will be giving to her teacher's for Valentine's Day this year. It was inspired by this arrangement from Martha Stewart. Since my daughter has three teachers I made them on a smaller scale. I found these bud vases at Target, put a Gerber daisy (in a water tube) inside each one, and surrounded it with conversation hearts. To finish it off I tied a polka dot ribbon around the vase and added a small tag with a conversation heart on it.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and it can be carried over to many holidays - miniature sunflowers in a vase surrounded by candy corn comes to mind. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea - and wish I'd seen it before Valentine's Day! I guess you could do a tulip or lily with jellybeans?? I think I'll wait until next V-Day, but I hope Toby will still be sweet enough still to let me do it!! with boys, the older they get, the less they want you to do - I barely get away with the little things that I do now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!