Tuesday, February 9, 2010

roman holiday





I am one lucky girl because this Spring my valentine is taking me to Rome!! I put together this gift for him and plan to give it to him on Sunday. Each bag contains something that starts with the corresponding letter and pertains to Rome. In the "R" bag I put the DVD Roman Holiday, a classic movie that neither of us has seen. In the "O" bag I put Opera tickets ( I found them on-line) to see Madame Butterfly while we are in Rome. An Opera in Rome....does it get any better? In the "M" bag I put a pop out map which is conveniently inside Fodor's "Rome's 25 best" and in the "E" bag I put a note telling him about our reservations at a wine bar in Essex, Ct. to sip some Italian wine and dream about our upcoming trip. I shared this idea with you because even though your Valentine might not be taking you to Rome, this idea would work for any other place you may be travelling to in the near future or you could even spell out the word "LOVE" and put small things in each bag that start with each letter.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!