Monday, January 4, 2010

Studio Space


















In the spirit of the New Year I figured I would share some photos of my studio, the space that inspires me. As you can tell red plays a starring role. I like to organize my ribbon remnants in pretty jars. I can see through them so it is easier to find just the right color I need. My craft supplies are all in plastic bins with labels so everything is easy to find. The jars on the windowsill are all old Bonne Maman jam jars- I can't resist their red and white gingham lids. I even have some petite ones! I use them for various office supplies. I bought the frames from different places and painted them all red to make them look more uniform. It is an easy way to hang and change my children's numerous art projects. The little red chair is actually on the wall and is where I display my growing Eiffel Tower collection.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!