Monday, January 4, 2010

be mine

When my daughter was little I found it difficult to find appropriate Valentines to give her friends; so I made my own! Below are some examples of what I made and I am offering them at the prices listed below. Shipping & handling is not included. All orders need to be made before Feb. 1. Order soon before they all sell out!



"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I hope you love Cheerios, As much as I do"
Inside each red tin is a flower cookie cutter and a small round tin that you can fill with cheerios. If you order 3 or more I will include a mini box of Cheerios with the order.
$7.50

"For Cray-on out loud, will you be my Valentine!"
Inside each clear pillow is a mini box of 4 Crayola crayons and a tiny notebook. Attached to the ribbon is a crayon shaped card. These come in blue, green or yellow.
$5


"Doh you want to be my Valentine?"
Inside each box are three small containers of Play Doh. Attached on the outside is a mini rolling pin and heart cookie cutter.
$7.50





"Valentine, You blow me away!"
Each mini jar is filled with red, white and pink gumballs.
$5



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Shut Up! Just found your blog hopping around and I LOVE all of these ideas! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!