Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You're a good man Charlie Brown!


Now that I have small children I have enjoyed starting new holiday traditions with them. I thought I would share one of our Thanksgiving ones with you. We usually have our meal in the early afternoon so when dinner time comes around we are all starting to feel a little peckish. It is at this time that I gather the kids and put on our copy of Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving. I serve all of the things that Chuck serves his friends that day...popcorn, pretzels, toast, jelly beans... you get the picture. It is a fun tradition that doesn't take a lot of planning or cost a lot of money, but it serves the purpose of feeding them a little something and provides them with some great entertainment. Do you have a favorite tradition to share?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!