Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Apothecary Jars




Usually you will find large apothecary jars filled with all sorts of wonderful candy and ornaments during the holiday season. But, have you ever seen miniature ones like these? I was asked to contribute some favors for a photo shoot in October that was coordinated by the amazingly talented Candice Dowling Coppola from Jubilee Events. She told me the table would be organic and natural with prominent colors of white, yellow, brown and green. I decided to use these mini apothecary jars which I filled with moss and edible meringue mushrooms. I used copper wire to make a whimsical spiral on the top and placed tiny monograms on translucent paper inside to tie them all together. The shoot was featured on Style Me Pretty and if you look really hard you can see the favors in the background on the dessert table. I adore these jars and am already thinking of other ways to use them for the holidays. What fabulous things would you put inside them?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!